Duet 3 Expansion Board 3HC
Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
The Duet 3 Expansion board is a CAN-FD connected, high current, full featured expansion board for the Duet 3 Mainboard. The Duet 3 family provides control for a wide range of machines including 3D printers, CNCs, lasercutters and more, building on Duet3D's experience in developing the most configurable and expandable 3d printer control solutions. The overall aim with the Duet 3 series is to allow for maximum flexibility of machine design through highly capable main boards, expansion boards, smart tool boards and custom expansion modules.
See the documentation links below for a full feature set in summary:
- Dedicated 32 Bit Processor (ARM Cortex M4F @120 Mhz)
- CAN-FD bus connection to the Duet 3 Mainboard. This allows for many expansion boards to be connected. The initial target is support for up to 8 x 3 channel expansion boards (another 24 stepper channels).
- 3 next generation Trinamic 5160 or 2160 stepper drivers running at up to 4.45A RMS, 6.3A peak with firmware control of the full feature set including up to 256 microstepping, StallGuard 2 and StealthChop 2
- 9 PWM outputs of varying current capacities to support, for example, 3 extruders and 6 fans.
- 6 IO ports for endstops, probes, filament monitors and other sensors.
- 3 Thermistor/PT1000 inputs and support for 4 PT100/thermocouple inputs via the optional daughterboards.
- Support for a wide range of Z probes including DC42’s IR Z probe and the Duet3D Smart Effector for delta printers.
Duet 3 Expansion 3HC board
What's in the box:
- Duet 3 3HC expansion board
Buy a Duet 3 expansion board from Spool3D for your 3D printing in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!