Duet 3 Expansion Board 1XD
Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
The Duet 3 Expansion 1XD is a CAN-FD connected expansion board for the Duet 3 Mainboard that provides connection to an external stepper driver and associated peripherals. It has standard Duet 3 RJ11 connectors for daisy-chaining the CAN-FD bus and accepts up to 48V to allow sharing power supplies with stepper drivers up to 48V
The documentation contains more details, a summary of the feature set is here:
- ARM Cortex M0+ processor running at 48MHz
- 5V differential Step, Dir and Enable outputs for an external stepper driver (can be used in differential or single ended mode)
- Two medium-current (2A max recommended) outputs at VIN voltage with PWM capability and built-in flyback diodes
- One 5V-level output with PWM capability (3mA max)
- Three digital inputs with permanent 27K pullup resistors, protected against over-voltage.
- One thermistor input (reduced accuracy compared to other Duet 3 boards, so PT1000 sensors not recommended).
- RJ11 CAN In and CAN Out connectors to connect to the Duet 3 CAN-FD bus
- VIN: 12V-48V
What's in the box:
- Duet 3 expansion 1XD board
- Duet 3 Expansion 1XD Connectors
Buy a Duet 3 1XD expansion board from Spool3D for your 3D printer in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!