Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
The Smart Effector for delta printers allows the hotend to be used as a Z probe giving fantastic accuracy across the whole delta build area by eliminating the effect of tilt. It uses precision PCB manufacturing to ensure equal hole spacing between the effector and the carriages on the towers, further improving accuracy.
- Supplied with a custom machined e3d v6 heatsink (produced by e3d on our behalf).
- Supplied with 3 PCB carriage adapters with 20mm mounting hole spacing compatible with common linear rails and wheel carriages.
- Compatible with Haydn Huntley’s Magball delta arms - available from Haydn directly or other suppliers.
- The smart effector simplifies wiring of hotend components with plug connectors from thermistor and fans along with a screw terminal for the heater cartridge. Molex and microfit connections are then used for wiring looms back to the control electronics. Crimp pins and housings are supplied for all connections
- On board LEDs for print illumination are compatible with either 12V or 24V power supplies with a jumper selecting the voltage.
More detail is available on the wiki.
We recommend you purchase directly from Think3DPrint3D if you are located in the UK.
What's in the box:
- Smart Effector board
- 3 x PCB carriage adapters
- Custom E3D heatsink
- Connector kit
Buy a Smart Effector from #Spool3D for your 3D printer in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!