*PETG - Translucent Colours - 1.75mm 3D Printer Filament
Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
Pantone colour coded filament from Spool3D.
PETG filament in translucent colours.
Print it right with Spool3D PETG 3D printer filament. Our PETG thermoplastic filament is manufactured with tight tolerances from premium grade material. Our filament has been tested on popular fused filament fabrication desktop 3D printer platforms.
PETG filament's strength is much higher than PLA, it is FDA approved for food containers and tools used for food consumption, is BPA free, it barely warps, and produces no odors or fumes when printed. PET filament is not biodegradable, but it is 100% reclaimable. PET 3D printer filament offers excellent clarity and high gloss. PETG is stronger than PET and is also hydrophobic, making it less susceptible to moisture problems. Consistently round diameters make this material very easy to work with.
- 1.75mm diameter PETG (PolyEthylene Terephthalate Glycol ; tolerance +/- 0.04mm)
- Optimum extrusion temperature: 230-250 degrees celsius
- Optimum bed temperature: 70-80 degrees celsius
- Colour: please choose from options (blue, green, orange, purple, red, translucent/transparent, yellow)
- Weight: 1 kg
- Consistently provides excellent build quality for low cost 3D printing.
- Included in the box: spool of chosen filament, vacuum packaged in plastic with dessicant, extra resealable bag
- Shipping Weight: 1.65 kg
Print it right with Spool3D PETG 3D printer filament.
- 1 kg - 204 mm OD x 67 mm W; spool hole diameter: 56 mm
Buy Spool3D 3D printer PETG filament online in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!