*E3D V6 Hotend - 1.75mm Universal$79.00
Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
The E3D V6 Hot End: Smaller, Easier, High Performance
The E3D V6 is E3D's market-leading signature Hot End. Assembly guidelines for the v6 can be found here.
01. Print the Widest Possible Range of Materials
E3D's signature all-metal design allows you to reliably print high temperature materials, and they've added extra functionality with soft and flexible filaments. This opens up a huge range of new opportunities for your printer.
02. High Temperature Performance
The V6 can comfortably reach 285°C with the supplied thermistor. By swapping a thermistor for a thermocouple (may require additional electronics) or PT100 you can reach over 400°C. This not only allows you to print extremely high temperature materials like Polycarbonate and Nylons but also eliminates HotEnd meltdown failures associated with PEEK/PTFE designs. The PTFE filament guide inside the V6 HotEnd is never subjected to high temperatures, so there is no risk of damage through overheating. For more information about the maximum temperature recommendation please visit this documentation page
E3D has focussed on cutting as much bulk from the E3D V6 as possible. This means an overall length of just 62mm, and low bulk in X/Y dimensions!
04. Easy to Use
E3D's new thermistor cartridge simply slides into place and is secured with a single screw. E3D uses high temperature glass sleeving to insulate the thermistor legs as well. This makes installing or removing the thermistor a quick and clean process compared to previous methods involving fiddly taping.
05. High Quality Printing
E3D has kept their sharp thermal transition that gives the high quality printing performance users have come to expect from E3D HotEnds. A sharp thermal break gives better control over filament output so you get more immediate start and stops when extruding as well as retracts that are more effective in combating ooze. This means sharper, more accurate prints that have less stringing, oozing or blobbing.
The V6 is a fully-integrated part of the E3D Ecosystem. E3D's range of nozzles and blocks gives you more opportunity to choose how you want to print. Choose from different filament materials to take your printing to the next level, and upgrade for ultra high-temperature printing!
E3D has an active user base on many printer forums, including RepRap Forums, Google+, SeeMeCNC, Solidoodle, Ultimaker and many others. E3D also maintains their own E3D Forum where many people share and collaborate on clever solutions for mounting on various printers. E3D values the community that use their product and look to support development wherever possible. E3D is always there to support you in using your HotEnd - whether that means giving advice on public forums, or private email support by E3D's contact system.
Included with every V6 HotEnd
- 1 x Aluminium Heatsink
- 1 x Stainless Steel Heat break
- 1 x Brass Nozzle (0.40mm)
- 1 x Aluminium Heater Block
Included with complete V6 HotEnds
- 1x Thermistor Cartridge
- 1x 30w Heater Cartridge (12V or 24V)
- 1x 30x30x10mm fan (12V or 24V)
Variable according to customer choice
- Fixings Kit (Included with complete V6 Hot Ends)
- 4x Plastfast 3.0x16 screws to attach the fan to the fan duct
- 1x M3x3 socket dome screw and M3 washer to clamp the thermistor
- 1x M3x10 socket dome srew to clamp the heater block around the heater cartridge
- 1x Silicone Sock (included in all complete V6 HotEnds)
- 1x Fan Duct (injection-moulded PC, included in all complete V6 HotEnds)
- 1x Threaded Bowden Coupling (bowden configuration)
- 1x Length PTFE tubing (800mm for Bowden, 120mm for Direct)
- Pre-assembly and hot tightening (when chosen)
Buy a genuine E3D V6 hotend assembly from #Spool3D for your 3D printer in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!