E3D v6 Brass Nozzle - 1.75mm Filament
Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
V6 nozzles are designed for use with the E3D V6 heater block. Modify your HotEnd to be able to print with small nozzle orifices to achieve fine details or larger nozzle orifice sizes for more substantial, stronger prints. 1.75mm Brass V6 nozzles are fully compatible with the Prusa 3D printers.
Please note - V6 nozzles are not compatible with Volcano, SuperVolcano or Cyclops heater blocks.
Brass nozzles, featuring E3D’s signature internal geometry, have optimal thermal properties for everyday printing, providing smooth layers for standard non-abrasive applications. Rated to a max temperature of 300°C.
Here be dragons! These nozzles conform to our strict manufacturing and engineering guidelines, but might still need more know-how and practice than others in our range. This collection includes high-resolution 0.15mm nozzles for very very tiny printing and also offer undrilled nozzles for those who like to make their own.
E3D nozzles are identifiable with markings on the flats of the hex head, please see the table for identification.
0.15mm Nozzle Special Considerations:
E3D-Online is proud to present their highest-precision nozzle for 3D printing yet!
This 0.15mm nozzle allows you to print some really, seriously, very, extremely tiny parts with with a level of fine detail that will blow you away
WARNING: This precision nozzle for 3D printing has been engineered by E3D to be as user-friendly as possible, but nonetheless has some very specific requirements!
- For use with MG94-ABS, PC-ABS, or PMMA
- Always use clean, high-quality filament
- Requires the use of a geared extruder (e.g. Titan), silicone sock and part-cooling fan
- Keep clean and dust-free to avoid blockage
• Nozzle Size: 0.15mm (obviously!)
• Layer Height: We recommend somewhere in the region of 0.08mm. This proved to be the sweet-spot for us.
• Print Speeds: Make sure to turn your speeds and acceleration down. This is all about precision, and precision takes time. We ran our printers at 18mm.s-1, with outline and infill under-speeds at 75-80%. The overhangs were left at the default 45°, and the minimum infill length at 5 mm.
• Retraction: Stringing can be almost entirely tuned away in your retraction settings, however poor tuning can make things much worse due to the higher extrusion forces and pressures. We were using 1mm at 30mm/s-1.
For a full breakdown of the slicer settings please see the documentation on our wiki!
- v6 Nozzles are backwards compatible, so can be used to upgrade your v5 HotEnd.
- If you are using a v6 HeatBreak it is recommended that you use a v6 Nozzle.
- 1 brass nozzle for E3D 1.75mm filament hotend (0.15mm, 0.25mm, 0.30mm, 0.35mm, 0.40mm, 0.50mm, 0.60mm, or 0.80mm)
Buy E3D v6 brass printer nozzles in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!