*PLA - Translucents - 1.75mm 3D Printer Filament
Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
1.75mm Translucent PLA 3D Printer Filament Material from Spool3D.
Pantone colour coded filament from Spool3D. Technical data can be found in the details tab.
PLA filament in translucent colours. Translucent colours allow light to pass through. Translucency of your print depends on many factors:
- higher printing temperature can introduce more bubbles in your print, which means less translucency
- thicker layer height = more translucency
- less perimeters = more translucency
Print it right with Spool3D PLA 3D printer filament. Our PLA thermoplastic filament is manufactured with tight tolerances from premium grade material. Our filament has been tested on popular fused filament fabrication desktop 3D printer platforms.
PLA filament is an excellent material for a beginner to start with, as it typically doesn't require a heated bed and has the added benefit of being a bio-plastic, typically derived from corn. Low odour and consistently round diameters make this material very easy to work with.
- 1.75 mm plastic PLA filament(Polylactic Acid; tolerance +/- 0.04mm)
- Optimum extrusion temperature: 200-220 degrees celsius
- Colour: please choose from options (black, blue, light blue, green, orange, pink, purple, red, translucent/transparent, yellow)
- Weight: 1 kg
- Consistently provides excellent build quality for low cost 3D printing.
- Included in the box: spool of chosen filament, vacuum packaged in plastic with dessicant, extra resealable bag
- Shipping Weight: 1.65 kg
- 1 kg - 204 mm OD x 67 mm W; spool hole diameter: 56 mm
Buy Spool3D 3D printer translucent/transparent filament online in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!