PETG - 1.75mm - Black, Carbon Fibre
Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
Print it right with Spool3D PETG 3D printer filament. Our PETG thermoplastic filament is manufactured with tight tolerances from premium grade material. Our filament has been tested on popular fused filament fabrication desktop 3D printer platforms.
PETG filament's strength is much higher than PLA, it is FDA approved for food containers and tools used for food consumption, is BPA free, it barely warps, and produces no odors or fumes when printed. PET filament is not biodegradable, but it is 100% reclaimable. PET 3D printer filament offers excellent clarity and high gloss. PETG is stronger than PET and is also hydrophobic, making it less susceptible to moisture problems. Consistently round diameters make this material very easy to work with.
Consistently round diameters make this material very easy to work with.
PETG filament should be stored in a resealable plastic bag with the dessicant pack provided.
- 1.75 mm plastic PETG filament (PolyEthylene Terephthalate Glycol; tolerance +/- 0.02mm) with carbon fibre
- 20% by weight, 80% by volume carbon fibres
- 1.0 kilogram spool (spool size: 90 mm ID x 200 mm OD x 63.5 mm W; spool hole diameter: 54 mm)
- Optimum extrusion temperature: degrees celsius
- Colour: Black
- Carbon Fibre - 20% - suggested to use a wear resistant nozzle with a minimum diameter of 0.4mm
- Consistently provides excellent build quality for low cost 3D printing.
- Included in the box: spool of chosen size, vacuum packaged in plastic with dessicant
- Shipping Weight: depends on size chosen
- 0.5 kg - 200 mm OD x 39 mm W; spool hole diameter: 54 mm
- 1.0 kg - 200 mm OD x 63.5 mm W; spool hole diameter: 54 mm
Buy 3D printer filament online in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!