Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
A classic high temperature non-stick silicone sock for E3D V6 and other Hotends also using the E3D V6 style heater block with thermistor cartridges. They will not properly fit the screw-washed clamped thermistor style E3D V6 Block. These socks fit the new cartridge style thermistor blocks. To upgrade to the new block and thermistor, with 3x socks purchase the Block and Sock Kit
Read all about them in the Blog Post!
Not sure about this design? Try our new, improved socks here! We're confident that the new-style socks will suit almost all of our customers, but we've kept this design available so that you can choose for yourself!
A high temperature non-stick silicone sock for E3D-v6 and other hotends also using the E3D-v6 style heater block with thermistor cartridges. They will not properly fit the screw-washed clamped thermistor style E3D-v6 Block. These socks fit the new cartridge style thermistor blocks.
- These socks will keep your nozzle clean and free of burnt on blackened plastic. They don’t just keep the nozzle clean, but also keep heat inside the hotend, and off the print.
- Made of a heat-resistant, non-stick silicone material our will repel build-up of molten plastic. This really helps with sticky materials like Co-Polyesters and filled materials that like to build up on nozzles.
- These also offer a huge boost in temperature stability, particularly if you use high airflow cooling around the nozzle to cool the print. The additional cooling combined with reduced radiation of heat from the block and nozzle to the print really boost the ability to print great overhangs and bridges, all while keeping the hotend temperature extremely stable.
- The covers simply push onto the front of the hotend with no disassembly - they will be a tight fit when first pushed on cold. When hot the silicone will expand to the correct size to fit the hotend snugly. The elastic material will fit all nozzle sizes in the range from 0.25mm to 0.80mm
These v6 socks don’t last forever. Depending on what materials you print and how much abuse they get they eventually wear away at the nozzle tip. Even with sticky abrasive materials and a bit of abuse they should easily last 100+ print hours. With less sticky materials like ABS and gentler use you can get almost infinite life. Your mileage may vary.
- Silicone sock for thermistor style E3D V6 block
Buy a genuine E3D V6 Block from #Spool3D for your 3D printer in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!