E3D Brass Nozzle - 1.75mm Filament
Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
The new internal geometry of v6 Nozzles is optimised to reduce back-pressure, this ensures smooth,easy flow of filament whilst improving the effectiveness of retractions. The bottom flat surface of the nozzle which flattens down the layer is custom to each nozzle size, for small nozzles a small nozzle tip gives you high precision. On the larger nozzles, a nozzle tip assists in the smooth printing of larger layers.
All nozzles in the series are now individually identifiable with markings on the flats of the hex head making them even more convenient to work with. See the table below for more information on what these markings mean:
|# Marks||Nozzle Size|
|2 on one flat spot||0.15mm|
0.15mm Nozzle Special Considerations:
E3D-Online is proud to present our highest-precision nozzle for 3D printing yet!
This 0.15mm nozzle allows you to print some really, seriously, very, extremely tiny parts with with a level of fine detail that will blow you away
WARNING: This precision nozzle for 3D printing has been engineered by E3D to be as user-friendly as possible, but nonetheless has some very specific requirements!
- For use with MG94-ABS, PC-ABS, or PMMA
- Always use clean, high-quality filament
- Requires the use of a geared extruder (e.g. Titan), silicone sock and part-cooling fan
- Keep clean and dust-free to avoid blockage
• Nozzle Size: 0.15mm (obviously!)
• Layer Height: We recommend somewhere in the region of 0.08mm. This proved to be the sweet-spot for us.
• Print Speeds: Make sure to turn your speeds and acceleration down. This is all about precision, and precision takes time. We ran our printers at 18mm.s-1, with outline and infill under-speeds at 75-80%. The overhangs were left at the default 45°, and the minimum infill length at 5 mm.
• Retraction: Stringing can be almost entirely tuned away in your retraction settings, however poor tuning can make things much worse due to the higher extrusion forces and pressures. We were using 1mm at 30mm/s-1.
For a full breakdown of the slicer settings please see the documentation on our wiki!
- v6 Nozzles are backwards compatible, so can be used to upgrade your v5 HotEnd.
- If you are using a v6 HeatBreak it is recommended that you use a v6 Nozzle.
- The 0.15mm nozzle has no dots, and as such can easily be confused with the 0.25mm nozzle. Store separately!
- 1 nozzle for E3D 1.75mm filament hotend (0.15mm, 0.25mm, 0.30mm, 0.35mm, 0.40mm, 0.50mm, 0.60mm, or 0.80mm)
Buy 3D printer nozzles in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!