Bondtech LGX® Lite Extruder (no motor)
Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
The Bondtech LGX® Lite is a filament feeder based on the LGX® Large Gears eXtruder and uses Bondtech’s new Dual Drive Technology based on larger drive gears.
- Micro form factor
- small footprint
- powerful filament grip.
Includes full size LGX® Large Gears, maintenance windows and filament tension lever with 3 presets (open; rigid; flexible).
Use the LGX® Lite only with a 36mm Round stepper motor featuring a 10 teeth motor gear, otherwise you may cause damages in the extruder that are NOT covered by warranty.
Each LGX® Lite extruder is supplied with:
- 1x LGX® Lite feeder;
- 1x 2mm Hex Key (recommended tool);
- 1x Powered By Bondtech sticker.
Also shipping with additional accessories:
- 1x Push-fit collar
- 1x 30mm PTFE tube to use in the PTFE Tube Adapter.
- 8x M3 square nuts for reinforcing mounting holes.
8 features of this Bondtech eXtruder:
- Larger drive wheels, for increased filament grip;
- Filament pre-tension lever, for repeated results;
- Drive wheels’ maintenance windows, for easy cleaning;
- Compact, light & centered filament path, for increased performance and compatibility;
- Multiple mounting hole patterns, for easy and flexible setup;
- Compatible with Nema14 round stepper motors;
- Craft boxes without bleaching & no coating.
- Nylon housing with no dyeing or other chemical post processing.
3D Printed Housing using PA12
The housing parts are professionally printed with polyamide 12 for maximum strength, precision and higher temperature resistance.
LGX® LITE EXTRUDER
- e-steps value : 562 using 16 microsteps; 1124 using 32 microsteps.
- Drive wheels : hardened steel;
- Materials compatibility : abrasive; rigid; semi-flexible; flexible; and soft.
- Mounting holes : M3
- Mounting patterns : bottom (4 points); right (2 points), front to motor (2 points), top (1 point)
- Hole at the top of the LGX® Lite : 5 mm depth
- Holes on the side of the LGX® Lite : 5 mm depth
- Holes on the bottom of the LGX® Lite : 5 mm depth
- Max tightening torque on the extruder screws is 0.3 Nm
- retraction speed : 35 mm/s
- retraction distance (bowden) : ~5 mm (0.4 + tube length[mm] x 0.015)
- retraction distance (direct drive) for rigid materials : 0.4 mm
- retraction distance (direct drive) for soft materials : 3 mm
- Max Environment operating temperature : 90°C
- Max stepper motor running temperature : 120℃ / 750 mA
- LGX® Lite net weight : 48 g
- LGX® Lite with motor net weight : 141 g
- Package measurements : 80x103x73 mm
- Package weight : 85 or 185 g
Buy a Bondtech LGX® Lite Large Gears eXtruder (no motor) from Spool3D for your 3D printer in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!