Bondtech LGX™ Large Gears eXtruder
Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
The Bondtech LGX™ Large Gears eXtruder is the first of our filament feeders using Bondtech’s new Dual Drive Technology based on larger drive gears.
7 new features on a Bondtech eXtruder:
- Larger drive wheels, for increased filament grip;
- Filament pre-tension lever, for repeated results;
- Multi-function interface socket, for tool or application quick swap;
- Drive wheels’ maintenance windows, for easy cleaning;
- Compact, light & symmetric design, for increased performance and compatibility;
- Multiple mounting hole patterns, for easy and flexible setup;
- A small step for a greener Future, craft boxes without bleaching & no coating.
You can read more about the new features by clicking here.
3D Printed Housing using PA12
The housing parts are professionally printed with nylon for maximum strength and precision and higher temperature resistance.
4 ADDITIONAL MOUNTING POINTS
Use the supplied studs to replace the 4 screws of the stepper motor and use them as additional mounting points.
- You can find these studs on the accessories bag in your LGX™ package.
- They have a M3 thread with 4 mm depth.
- LGX™ EXTRUDER
- e-steps value : 400 on 16 bit micro-stepping setups; 800 on 32 bit micro-stepping setups.
- Drive wheels : hardened steel;
- Materials compatibility : abrasive; rigid; semi-flexible; flexible; and soft.
- Mounting holes : M3
- Mounting patterns : bottom anterior (2 points); left (2 points), right (2 points), front (4 points), back (4 points)
- Holes on the sides of the LGX™ : 5 mm depth
- Holes on the bottom of the LGX™ : 12 mm depth
- Max tightening torque on all screws is 0.3 Nm
- retraction speed : 35 mm/s
- retraction distance (bowden) : ~5 mm (0.4 + tube length x 0.15)
- retraction distance (direct drive) for rigid materials : 0.4 mm
- retraction distance (direct drive) for soft materials : 3 mm
- Max Environment operating temperature : 70°C
- Max stepper motor running temperature : 85°C
- LGX™ DD net weight : 218.6 g
- LGX™ B net weight : 224 g
- Package measurements : 80x103x73 mm
- Package weight : 269 g
- Download the LGX Technical Drawings here
LDO STEPPER MOTOR FOR BONDTECH LGX™
- PH-06AWJ connector
- 2 phases
- DC 5.5 V
- Max 1.0A/phase
- Max recommended environment : 70°C
- Download the stepper motor Technical Data Sheet here
Each LGX™ extruder is supplied with:
- 1x LGX™ feeder
- 1x Custom LDO Nema17 25mm pancake stepper motor
- 1x Bowden Interface Plug (with threaded metal push-fit)
- 1x Direct Drive Interface Plug (for Slice Engineering hotends)
- 1x 2mm Hex Key (recommended tool)
- 1x Product Line Information Brochure
- 1x Powered By Bondtech sticker
Now also shipping with additional accessories:
- 3x M3x30 mm Low Head screws
- 4x M3x18 mm Stud with 5 Hex with M3x4 thread
- 30mm PTFE tube to use in the Direct Drive Interface Plug
- This extruder only supports 1.75 mm size filament
Buy a Bondtech LGX™ Large Gears eXtruder from Spool3D for your 3D printer in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!