TPU - 60A - ULTRA Flexible 1.75mm 3D Printer Filament
Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
- A PTFE lined heatbreak is recommended. No "all-metal" hotends as the metal causes excess friction.
- It is recommended to have a hotend specifically for printing this filament. Any leftover residue from other filament will easily cause jams.
- Disabling retractions will give you the best results.
- Speed benchy contests are not recommended.
Finally a filament that utilizes the full potential of the Flexion Extruder. This is, by far, the most flexible filament on the market. It feels like a rubber band, and produces finished parts that are completely tactile, flexible no matter what infill you use, and highly functional for applications that require stretch, flexibility, or compliance.
TPU 60A Ultra-Flexible Filament is the softest filament available on the market today, by far. At Shore 60A, it is much softer than Ninjaflex or Filaflex. It is about the flexibility of an inner-tube. This material is perfect for that ultra-flexible application: rubbery toys, comfortable wearables, parts that need to stretch to fit, gaskets, releasable molds, and so much more.
- Incredible flexibility and elasticity.
- Diameter of 1.75; variations ± 0.05 mm; roundness ± 0.05 mm
- Recommended for use with a PTFE lined hotend (not all metal).
- Shipped vacuum-sealed with desiccant to keep it free of moisture (not prone to moisture absorption, but best to be careful)
Recommended print settings:
- Print on unheated, solvent-cleaned polymer surface such as Buildtak, PEI, Kapton.
- Print speed – up to 20mm/s. Start very slow (10mm/s) and work up from there. Slow down for bridging and infill.
- Extrusion multiplier – 1.2 compared to rigid material
Print it right with Spool3D flexible TPU 3D printer filament. Our flexible TPU filament is manufactured with tight tolerances from premium grade material. Our filament has been tested on popular fused filament fabrication desktop 3D printer platforms.
- 1.75 mm TPU (Thermo Plastic PolyUrethane; tolerance +/- 0.02mm)
- Optimum extrusion temperature: 230-260 degrees celsius
- Colour: please choose from options
- Shore Hardness: 60A
- Weight: chosen size
- Consistently provides excellent build quality for low cost 3D printing.
- There may be roundness inconsistencies in this particular filament - these will not affect extrusion.
- Included in the box: spool of chosen filament, vacuum packaged in plastic with dessicant, extra resealable bag
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 kg
- 0.5 kg - 200 mm OD x 39 mm W; spool hole diameter: 54 mm
Buy Spool3D TPU 60A flexible 3D printer filament online in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!