Spool3D PT100 - Board and Sensor
Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
This board allows connection of the included PT100 temperature sensor for better temperature accuracy and extended temperature range. The PT100 amplifier board amplifies the signal from your PT100 temperature sensor to a voltage level that your 3D printer controller can read accurately. Calibration values are already built into Marlin firmware (type 20) for our amplifier boad and PT100 sensor.
The custom made thermistor is encapsulated into an easy to use cartridge package.
Using PT100 Class B thermistors, which are then potted into a cylindrical stainless steel cartridge with a high conductivity ceramic based adhesive. The legs are insulated with fibreglass sleeving, and terminated with a Molex Microfit 3.0 connector.
Compatible with E3D heater blocks and extension cables.
- Marlin temperature sensor type: 20 (design from the Ultimainboard v2 controller board)
- Board sensor input connector: XH2.54 2-pin
- Board analog input connector: XH2.54 3-pin
- Board Dimensions: 26 mm x 32 mm x 11 mm
- 4 x M3 mounting holes (18 mm x 24 mm)
- Up to 500c readings
- Cartridge dimensions: 6mm OD x 20mm
- PT100 Amplifier Board
- Spool3D PT100 thermistor cartridge with molex micro-fit 3.0 connector for easy replacement
- 85cm fiberglass sleeved cable with Molex Microfit connector and JST XH2.54 connector
Buy a Spool3D PT100 amplifier board and sensor from #Spool3D for your 3D printer in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!