*PLA - Starter Pack - 1.75mm 3D Printer Filament
Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
1.75mm PLA 3D Printer Filament Material from Spool3D.
Pantone colour coded filament from Spool3D. Technical data can be found in the details tab.
PLA filament sample pack, including 9 x 500 gram spools of different colours.
Print it right with Spool3D PLA 3D printer filament. Our PLA thermoplastic filament is manufactured with tight tolerances from premium grade material. Our filament has been tested on popular fused filament fabrication desktop 3D printer platforms.
PLA filament is an excellent material for a beginner to start with, as it typically doesn't require a heated bed and has the added benefit of being a bio-plastic, typically derived from corn. Low odour and consistently round diameters make this material very easy to work with.
PLA filament should be stored in a resealable plastic bag with the dessicant pack provided.
- 1.75 mm plastic PLA filament(Polylactic Acid; tolerance +/- 0.04mm)
- Optimum extrusion temperature: 200-220 degrees celsius
- Colour: 9 rolls of different colours (black, blue, green, grey, orange, red, translucent, white, yellow)
- Weight: 9 x 500g (4.5kg total)
- Consistently provides excellent build quality for low cost 3D printing.
- Included in the box: 9 x 500 gram spools of filament, vacuum packaged in plastic with dessicant, 3 x extra resealable bags
- Shipping Weight: 8.5 kg
- 0.5 kg - 200 mm OD x 39 mm W; spool hole diameter: 54 mm
Buy a Spool3D 3D printer PLA filament starter pack online in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!