Phaetus Hardened Steel Nozzle
Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
Wear-resistance, High temperature performance, suitable for 3D printing composites with abrasive additives such as Carbon Fiber, Steel, Wood, Boron Carbide, Tungsten and Phosphorescent pigment as well as conventional materials
- Hardness over HRC60 makes an minimum wear at the hole size after a long time printing with abrasive materials.
- Temperature resistance up to 450℃, easily handling with special engineering plastics such as PEEK.
- Special processing technology and post-treatment make the nozzle without burr at the edge of tip and without debris in the hole.
- Inner hole roughness lower than Ra0.4; Higher smoothness and less adhesion.
- Min. orifice diameter 0.1mm/±0.01mm in experimental level application, making sure high accuracy printing.
- High quality imported die steel material ensures the stability of performance.
Buy a Phaetus hardened steel Nozzle from Spool3D in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!