PEI (Polyetherimide) Sheet - 305mm x 305mm x 2mm(12 inch x 12 inch)$45.00
Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
PEI (polyetherimide) is a strong, rigid plastic that withstands high temperatures and is readily available in transparent to amber colour. It is an ideal build surface for FFF 3D printers. To use, simply clamp on or stick on your heated build plate with our 3M 468MP adhesive sheets. When heated, the PEI sheet grabs onto your 3D print and doesn't let go, negating the need for a print raft. After printing, allow the sheet to cool before removing your 3D print - print easily detaches once the sheet is cooled to room temperature. This is a multiple use, no-mess product.
Sanding the PEI sheet with fine grit sandpaper and wiping with isopropyl alcohol can clean and improve adhesion.
This PEI sheet comes with protective film. Remove before use. There may still be scuffs on the sheet. This is purely cosmetic and will NOT affect the ability of the sheet to hold a 3D print when the heater bed is turned on.
This product is too large to send by lettermail.
- 2mm thickness - no protective film
- Works with ABS, PLA, HIPS, PET+, Brick, Wood & Flexible (TPE/TPU) filaments
- Installs much easier than masking tape or films typically used
- Protects build plate
- Heat resistant and durable, can be reused for many consecutive builds and you can use different filament materials without the need to change the printing surface
- Creates an optimal bond between the 3D printed object and build surface that maximizes the chances your object will be held in place for the duration of the print and then allow for clean and easy removal of the object from the build surface.
- PEI can easily be resized to your specific heated build plate by cutting with a fine-toothed hacksaw.
Buy PEI (polyetherimide) sheets from #Spool3D for your 3D printer in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!