PEI (Polyetherimide) Sheet with 3M 468MP (0.15mm/8mil)
Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
PEI (polyetherimide) is a strong, rigid plastic that withstands high temperatures and is readily available in transparent to amber colour. It is an ideal build surface for FFF 3D printers. This sheet comes with our 3M 468MP adhesive sheets pre-applied. When heated, the PEI sheet grabs onto your 3D print and doesn't let go, negating the need for a print raft. After printing, allow the sheet to cool before removing your 3D print - print easily detaches once the sheet is cooled to room temperature. This is a multiple use, no-mess product.
Sanding the PEI sheet with fine grit sandpaper and wiping with isopropyl alcohol can clean and improve adhesion.
- 0.15mm/8mil thickness - no protective film, 3M 468MP double sided adhesive pre-applied
- Works with ABS, PLA, HIPS, PET+, Brick, Wood & Flexible (TPE/TPU) filaments
- Installs much easier than masking tape or films typically used
- Protects build plate
- Heat resistant and durable, can be reused for many consecutive builds and you can use different filament materials without the need to change the printing surface
- Creates an optimal bond between the 3D printed object and build surface that maximizes the chances your object will be held in place for the duration of the print and then allow for clean and easy removal of the object from the build surface.
- PEI can easily be resized to your specific heated build plate by cutting with a sharp razor blade.
Buy 0.15mm PEI (polyetherimide) sheets from #Spool3D for your 3D printer in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!