Original Prusa MINI Double-sided Textured PEI Powder-coated Spring Steel Sheet
Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
This product is the replacement Double-sided Textured PEI Powder-coated Spring Steel Sheet for the Original Prusa MINI heatbed.
This product includes:
- Double-sided Textured PEI Powder-coated Spring Steel Sheet (1 pcs)
Consumable parts, such as PEI sheets (smooth, textured, etc.) are not covered by warranty as the coatings are designed to diminish over time unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship. Cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents, cracks or other cosmetic damage is also not covered by the warranty. Only defective sheets on arrival are covered by warranty.
All sheets are checked and verified to be within tight specifications. However,
these specifications are both considering the manufacturing method and the sheets function (adhesion and durability used with certain material types), but not the cosmetic aspect of the pattern left on printed parts. We can not guarantee the pattern left on your printed objects will match perfectly from sheet to sheet.
- Scratchproof, hard to damage
- PLA prints with a small contact area may need a brim
- Transfers texture to prints
- PLA prints with a huge footprint may warp
- More forgiving Live Adjust Z setting
- Need to change Live Adjust Z if you also own Smooth PEI sheet
- No need for glue stick for PETG
- Never clean with acetone
- Prints automatically detach after sheet cools down
- First layer can be more squished compared to smooth sheets
Find more details about the spring steel sheets (including usage and maintenance instructions) in the Prusa knowledge base.
Buy an Original Prusa MINI Double-sided Smooth PEI Spring Steel Sheet from Spool3D for your 3D printer in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!