*NEMA17 0.9 Degree High Temperature Stepper Motor - 48mm
Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
A motor primarily used for driving printer axes. High temperature motor. Perfect for heated chamber enclosures.
- 42 mm x 42 mm x 48 mm (L x W x H)
- Phase Number: 2 Phases
- Step Angle: 0.9° +/- 5%
- Rated Voltage: 2.8V DC
- Rated Current: 2.0 A/Phase DC
- Resistance/phase @ 20°C : 1.4 Ω/phase
- Inductance: 3.0 mH +/- 20%
- Holding Torque: 0.44 N.m (4.49 kg.cm)
- Insulation Resistance: >100 MΩ (DC 500V)
- Rotation Direction: A-AB-B CW
- Weight: 0.35 kg
- HI POT AC 600 V / 1mA / 1S
- Insulation: Class H 180°C
- Shaft Diameter: 5 mm
- Shaft Length: 22 mm (15mm for D)
- 48mm NEMA17 stepper motor (42STH48-2004MAH)
- for high temperature, cable is permanent with connector: XH2.54 4 pin
Buy a 0.9 degree 48mm NEMA17 high temperature stepper motor from Spool3D for your 3D printer in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!
A motor primarily used for driving printer axes.