Ender 3 Cast Aluminum Magnetic Bed Upgrade
Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
Upgrade your Ender 3 print bed to cast aluminum with this fully assembled kit.
Cast aluminum is a more stable material for a print bed and has minimal expansion and contraction during heat and cool cycles. Compared to the stock print bed, which is cold rolled aluminum, this gives you a flatter, more stable print surface.
We've coupled the cast aluminum with the option to use magnetic flex plate systems. Embedded in the bed are 25 high temperature, highly magnetic, NH52 magnets, with strong magnetism up to 120 degrees celsius.
Industry standard thickness tolerance of +/-0.127mm, flatness tolerance of 0.381mm for 6mm thick stock.
- 6mm thick CAST aluminum bed
- 180 W Flexible Silicone Heater (<4 minutes to 60c)
- NTC100k thermistor with XH2.54 terminal
- 25 high temperature magnets accept Buildtak's flexplate or our powder coated PEI surfaces
- Cast Aluminum Magnetic Bed Upgrade
- optional: Buildtak Flexplate and build surface (235 mm x 235 mm) OR single sided powder coated PEI flexplate (235 mm x 235 mm)
Buy an Ender 3 cast aluminum magnetic bed upgrade from #Spool3D online in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!