Bondtech CHT Vol Coated Brass Nozzle
Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
These are nozzles for high flow applications
Increase the Max Volumetric Flow of your Volcano heat block by 50%
They are manufactured by Bondtech in-house, and will fit the following blocks/printers:
- E3D Volcano blocks
- Other Volcano type blocks
- Artillery Sidewinder X1 and X2
- Anycubic Vyper
- FLSUN Super Racer
- Artillery Genius Pro
- Anycubic Kobra and Kobra Max
- Lulzbot TAZ MOARstruder
- Others compatible with Volcano…
- 1 unit per pack;
- Available sizes : 0.4, 0.6, 0.8, 1.0, and 1.2mm (5 pack includes one of each size)
- Optimized for 1.75mm filament;
- Compatible with 2.85mm filament.
- Requires a 6mm wrench
- Higher melt capacity by increasing the surface area of the heating walls
- Flow Rate gains between 25 and 65% (check picture with test data)
- Competitive price/performance price
- Machined with ultra-precision
- Brass nozzle with Nickel coated surface
- Follows nozzle standard:
- Volcano (M6×1×14.5×21)
- May be used with 1.75 or 2.85mm hotends.
Advantages of the Bondtech CHT™ technology:
Bondtech CHT™ nozzles split the filament into 3 thinner strands allowing to melt the material from within. In doing so, the material melts faster and higher flow rates can be used.
Advantages of the Nickel Coating
A Nickel coating is applied to our Coated Brass nozzles to provide protection against corrosion, erosion, and abrasion. Nickel coated nozzles have more corrosion resistance and lower coefficient of friction, which allows slicker feeding of material and delays plastic adhesion to the nozzle's surface.
Use this nozzle with the following materials:
- For technical and abrasive materials we recommend to use other nozzles in our range.
Different nozzle sets for different materials
We recommend you to have several sets of nozzles because:
Using different materials with the same nozzles causes deposit build-up inside the nozzle.
These deposits will cause blockages.
We recommend changing nozzles when changing materials.
Buy a Bondtech CHT® VOL Coated Brass Nozzle from Spool3D for your 3D printer in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!