BIGTREETECH SKR 3 is a 32-bit motherboard designed for 3D printer,s which launched by 3D printing team of Shenzhen Big Tree Technology Co., Ltd.
- 32-bit 480MHz ARM-class Cortex-M7 series main control chip STM32H743VIT6, with better performance.
- With power supply chip TPS5450-5A, DC12/24V power input, output current up to 5A/6A, perfect power supply for Raspberry Pi
- With resume printing, filament break detection, auto shut down, BLtouch, RGB light and other functions.
- On-board EEPROM, convenient for customers to adjust and save parameters.
- As for CNC fan,there is24V, 12V, 5V voltage selection of the external power supply module , easy to operation, avoid damage to the motherboard.
- WIFI module (ESP12S, ESP-07, ESP32) common interface for customers to DIY and use RRF firmware.
- Brand Name: BIQU
- Item Type: Motherboard
- Model Number: BIGTREETECH SKR V3.0
- Product name: SKR v3.0 32-Bit Board
- Material: 4-layer PCB
- MPU:ARM Cortex-M7 CPU - STM32H743VIT6 @ 480MHz
- Size: 110 mm x 85 mm
- Input Voltage: DC 12V-24V
- Logic Voltage: DC 3.3V
- Firmware Support: Marlin, Klipper
- EEPROM: Onboard
- Wifi Interface: ESP12S, ESP-07S, ESP-32
- Fan Interfaces: 3 x PWM fans, 2 x always on, optional voltage
- Expansion Interfaces: Servos, Probe, PS-ON, PWR-DET, Fil-DET, CAN FD
- Motor Driver Support: TMC5160, TMC2209, TMC2225, TMC2226, TMC2208, TMC2130, ST820, LV8729, DRV8825, A4988
- Stepper Motor Driver Sockets: X, Y, Z (double), E0, E1
- Supported Stepper Driver Interfaces: SPI, UART, STEP/DIR
- Temperature Sensor Interfaces: TH0, TH1, TB (thermal resistance)
- Display Interfaces: Serial Touch Screen, SPI Touch Screen, LCD Display
- PC Communication: USB type A, 115200 baud
- Place of Origin: Guangdong China (Mainland)
Instructions and Firmware on Github