ASA - 1.75mm 3D Printer Filament
Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
Technical data can be found in the details tab.
Print it right with Spool3D ASA 3D printer filament. Our ASA thermoplastic filament is manufactured with tight tolerances from premium grade material. Our filament has been tested on popular fused filament fabrication desktop 3D printer platforms.
ASA is a thermoplastic developed as an alternative to ABS, but with improved weather resistance, and is widely used in the automotive industry. It is used for general prototyping, where its UV resistance and mechanical properties make it an excellent material for use in 3D printering.
- 1.75 mm plastic ASA filament (Acrylonitrile Styrene Acrylate; tolerance +/- 0.04mm)
- 1 kilogram spool (spool size: 90 mm ID x 200 mm OD x 63.5 mm W; spool hole diameter: 54 mm)
- Colour: chosen
- Consistently provides excellent build quality for low cost 3D printing.
- Included in the box: 1kg spool of ASA175-10001 filament, vacuum packaged in plastic with dessicant
- Shipping Weight: 1.65 kg
- 1 kg - 204 mm OD x 67 mm W; spool hole diameter: 56 mm
Buy ASA 1.75mm 3D printer filament online in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!