ABS - Fire Resistant - 1.75mm 3D Printer Filament
Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
Print it right with Spool3D ABS 3D printer filament. Our ABS thermoplastic filament is manufactured with tight tolerances from premium grade material. Our filament has been tested on popular fused filament fabrication desktop 3D printer platforms.
Fire resistant ABS 3D printer filament is made from a premium grade thermoplastic that is suited for applications where flame resistance is preferred or required (Electrical appliances/products, automobile parts, etc.) or where there is potential that a flame could ignite the plastic. When removed from a flame source, the filament will self-extinguish within seconds. UL94 certified.
ABS filament is an excellent material for the experienced user, and typically benefits from the use of a heated bed. Consistently round diameters make this material very easy to work with.
- 1.75 mm plastic Fire resistant ABS filament(Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene; tolerance +/- 0.04mm)
- 1 kilogram spool
- Optimum extrusion temperature: 230-250 degrees celsius
- Colour: Black
- Consistently provides excellent build quality for low cost 3D printing.
- Included in the box: 1kg spool of ABS175-1000FPBLK filament, vacuum packaged in plastic with dessicant
- Shipping Weight: 1.65 kg
- 1 kg - 204 mm OD x 67 mm W; spool hole diameter: 56 mm
Buy Spool3D ABS Fire Resistant 3D printer filament online in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!