*Spool3D LED Standard Low Odour 3D Printer Photopolymer Resin
Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
Standard resin is a cost-effective set for printing with high precision. Super low odour with many colour options that can be mixed to make your own colours.
- Wavelength: 405nm
- Compatible with All LCD 3D Printers with 405nm
- Shake well before use
- Avoid lighting - store in provided container in a cool dry place
- Avoid direct skin contact; wash with water after touching the resin
The exposure time should be adjusted according to the projection light type and power of the printer.
- Colour LCD (Wanhao D7, Anycubic Photon, Creality LD-002R)
- Set bottom layer 40-60s and each layer exposure time 4-12s for layer thickness at 50 μm.
- Monochrome LCD (Anycubic Mono, Creality Halot One)
- Set bottom layer 30-40s and each layer exposure time 2-4s for layer thickness at 50 μm.
- DLP (Anycubic M3)
- Set bottom layer 20s and each layer exposure time 1-2s for layer thickness at 50 μm.
- Resin Type: Low Odour Standard
- Density (g/mL): 1.05 - 1.25
- Viscosity (cps, 25℃): 200 - 400
- Shore Hardness: 83D-88D
- Tensile Strength: 34MPa
- Tensile Modulus: 520MPa
- Elongation @ break: 9%
- Flexural Modulus: 710 MPa
- Flexural Strength: 30 MPa
- Maximum Pulling Strength: 1400N
- Notched Impact Strength: 24J/m
- Bottle of Spool3D low odour standard Resin in chosen size
Buy Spool3D ow odour standard 3D Printer Photopolymer Resin from Spool3D online in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!