Spool3D High Transparency 3D Printer Resin
Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
High transparency 3D printer resin:
- Wavelength: 405nm
- Compatible with All LCD 3D Printers with 405nm
- Avoid lighting - store in provided container in a cool dry place
- Avoid direct skin contact; wash with water after touching the resin
- High transparency
- scratch resistance
The exposure time should be adjusted according to the projection light type and power of the printer.
For best results, please allow any bubbles in the resin to dissipate after pouring and before printing.
This resin requires longer than normal exposure times.
- Colour LCD (Wanhao D7, Anycubic Photon, Creality LD-002R)
- Set bottom layer 80-120s and each layer exposure time 10-24s for layer thickness at 50 μm.
- Monochrome LCD (Anycubic Mono, Creality Halot One)
- Set bottom layer 60-80s and each layer exposure time 7-12s for layer thickness at 50 μm.
- DLP (Anycubic M3)
- Set bottom layer 40s and each layer exposure time 4-8s for layer thickness at 50 μm.
The resin is thicker and requires more time to fill and level after the build plate raises. This can be done by waiting after lift or increasing lift distance in your slicer. These are recommended and can be increased:
- >7" screen, 6mm lift distance
- 7-10" screen, 8-10 mm lift distance
- 10.1" screen size, 11mm lift distance
To reduce or remove yellowing:
- Minimize Post UV Curing
- Seal the print in coating to prevent further further UV yellowing. Some users even skip postcuring and goes straight to clear coating and allow natural UV light to slowly post cure the print
- Repeated exposure in the vat will cause all resins to slowly turn yellow, therefore, it is best to only use what is needed without putting too much resin in the vat.
- Like any clear resin, prints made will have a foggy translucent look right after cleaning and post curing. This is due to layer lines from the printing process that refract light and create fogginess
- Resin Type: High Transparency
- Density (g/mL): 1.05 - 1.25
- Viscosity (cps, 25℃): 1000 - 1300
- Shore Hardness: 80D-88D
- Tensile Strength: 47MPa
- Tensile Modulus: 562MPa
- Elongation @ break: 28%
- Flexural Modulus: 1166 MPa
- Flexural Strength: 52 MPa
- Maximum Pulling Strength: 1955N
- Notched Impact Strength: 266J/m
- 500g Bottle of Spool3D high transparent resin
Buy Spool3D high transparency resin Printer Photopolymer Resin from Spool3D online in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!