E3D Revo Micro Hotend
Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
Smaller, lighter, and better than ever before, our Revo Micro HotEnd uses the smallest heatsink we’ve produced so far. Weighing in at only 30g, use Revo Micro to squeeze more speed performance from your motion system. Adaptable to Bowden or direct drive setups.
Ready for Revo. Change nozzles at room temperature using just your fingers. No complex tools, no hot tightening. Revo Nozzles are a factory sealed nozzle and heatbreak in one, so they’re easy to fit and can’t leak material when in use.
New hotness. A Revo HeaterCore heats up in seconds. It’s much safer too – unlike other solutions on the market, a positive temperature coefficient (PTC) means the Revo HeaterCore can not melt at extreme temperatures: power reduces as it gets hotter, so hazards are reduced in the event of a thermal runaway.
Runs cool, looks cool. With an anodised black heatsink, not only does Revo Micro run cool – it looks cool, too.
Flexible to any setup. Revo Micro plays nice with Bowden and direct drive setups, but its lightweight construction makes it an ideal choice for Bowden setups.
- This kit does not include any 3D printed mounts
- The Revo Micro fan must be connected using the 5V regulator unless connecting directly to a 5V pin
- Max temp: 300C
- Weight: 30g
- Nozzle type: RapidChange Revo
- Maximum temp: 300°C
- M12 x 1.5 thread mounting
- Compatible with Bowden and direct drive systems
- 1 x Revo Micro heatsink
- 1 x M12 x 1.5 nut
- 1 x 20 x 20 x 10 5V fan
- 1 x 12V or 24V to 5V regulator board
- 1 x Revo Micro fan duct
- 1 x Collet
- 1 x Collet clip
- 1 x Revo HeaterCore 12V or 24V
- 1 x Revo HeaterCore spring
- 1 x Extension cable kit
- 1 x 100mm PTFE
Single nozzle kit:
- 1 x 0.40mm brass Revo Nozzle
Fully loaded nozzle kit:
- 1 x 0.25, 0.40, 0.60, and 0.80mm brass Revo Nozzles
Buy an E3D Revo Micro hotend kit from Spool3D for your 3D printer in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!