ANTCLABS

BLTouch - Auto Bed Leveling Sensor - Antclabs

$49.00
account.wishlists.heading

Create Wishlist

Close
Out of stock
Sold Out

Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)

v3 issues on Melzi based boards? https://www.antclabs.com/wiring3

"Smart" version 3.1 - Engineered Plastic Push-Pin 

BLTouch is an auto leveling sensor for 3D Printers based on open-source.

  • Smart
  • Simple
  • High-precision

BLTouch is a type of semiconductor hall sensor and is an electronic component for 3D printers.

BLTouch is an auto leveling sensor for 3D Printers that can precisely measure the tilt of Bed surface. It could work with any kinds of bed materials, such as glass, metals, and so on.

Main functions and controls of BLTouch are the same as usual auto bed leveling sensor, consists of RC servo and micro switch. Thus, BLTouch can be applied on almost every board.

BLTouch is fulfilled with simple structure and high precision by using progressively designed solenoid and hall sensor. It aims for user convenience and enjoyable printing by adding many smart functions, such as self-test, alarm, alarm release & Touch Switch mode, Blue LED for servo signal indicating and Z-probe(Zmin) Testing.

Simple

BLTouch can be easily applied, since it has a small and simple structure. As BLTouch works as usual auto bed leveling sensor, Gathering information & setting up your firmware will be an easy task.

Smart

  • Self-test : The push pin operates two times in a test when the power is on.
  • Alarm : The AI will flash the LED indicator if a problem is detected during a self-test or operation.
  • Wiring defect indicator : Blue and Red LED for indicating wiring defects. 

High-precision

BLTouch’s Standard Deviation in repeatability is around 0.005mm.

Logic Voltage Free(Open Drain Output) 

3.3V / 5V logic voltage free(default).

Long stroke : ≒ 6.5mm

The stroke is up to 1.6mm longer than V2.0

Cable length is 15cm. Replacement cables may be required. 

Buy the Antclabs BLTouch from Spool3D in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!

SKU: BLTOUCH

Reviews

5 out of 5 (based on 22 ratings)
leave a review

Replacement Bl touch

5/5
Work great. A bit more rugged probe that the stock factory.
Posted by Sujesh Nath, January 21, 2021

BL Touch

5/5
Auto bed levelling is great.....when everything works. The BT Touch I purchased from Spool3D continues to give me problems. I have checked the voltages on the boeard, purchased a 2.0m connection cable with pre-wired connectors and this BL-Touch is still not working. The problem I have is sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. 25% of the time when I turn on the machine the BT-Touch does it's self check and drops and retracts the probe pin a couple of times. The other 75% of the time, I turn the machine on and it just sits there. I've found a flick with my finger gets it to wake up and function, but even after that I have to keep an eye on whether it's going to drop the probe or not and give it a flick to get it to work. I think I have a defective unit, this doesn't seem like a wiring or power issue.
Posted by Gary Stein, December 16, 2020

Bltouch review

5/5
Works perfect. More reliable levelling than my inductive sensor. Glows red during normal operations, but this seems to be normal. Would highly recommend and but again.
Posted by Shawn Grover, November 27, 2020

Great products and awesome customer service!!

5/5
It is a must have, and I am super happy buying It from Spool3D.ca
Posted by Francisco Caamano, August 28, 2020

BLTOUCH

5/5
Works every single time compared to the clone I had which never once made a successful mesh probing routine. I should probably know better by now. Buy once, cry once. It would have saved me hours of time over weeks trying to get the clone to work. Buy the best cry about it once.
Posted by Jordan Bourns, June 11, 2020

BLTouch

5/5
Great product, works great as long as all the coding is right. Fast shipping.
Posted by Myles Blas, May 14, 2020

BLTouch

5/5
Put this on and Ender 3 and it works great. Followed some of the videos on line to get z offset correct. Had to update creality board to Marlin 2.03. A little tricky , you have to turn off a few things in the code that were not really ever used but got it done(videos on line). Old board had the boot loader on it which made it a bit simpler.
Posted by Gary, February 07, 2020

Best upgrade!

5/5
Bought it to install on an Ender 5, I changed the board at the same time for an SKR1.3 with TMC2208. Now the printer work like a charm, the bed leveling is the feature that was missing, the BL Touch was easy to install on Marlin 2.0 and it works perfectly. I don't need anymore to manually adjust the bed every few prints, the 1st layer is excellent! Probably on of the best upgrade I purchased!
Posted by Fred, August 29, 2019

BL touch

5/5
Great product at a reasonable price.
Posted by ToolBuilder, August 09, 2019