Spool3D High Temperature 3D Printer Resin - 500g
Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
High Temperature: Withstands heat deflection temperature (HDT) of 180°C and is widely used in hot and cold molding for environmental testing, production processes and dental practices.
LCD high temperature photosensitive resin is a solvent-free, medium viscosity, high precision, photocurable 3D printing resin. Suitable for laser and LED light source resin 3D printers, it can be cured in a few seconds under the irradiation of 385nm and 405nm light sources. The photosensitive resin mixture formula is optimized and can effectively suppress the beam penetration and avoid deep curing. The minimum layer thickness of single exposure can be controlled at 0.025um. Achieves high molding precision, fast curing speed with low odor and low irritancy.
Shake well before use.
Unused resin can be strained and returned to an opaque container.
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. Avoid freezing.
Wash up using water or isopropyl alcohol (IPA).
- Feature: High Temperature
- Viscosity(25℃,cP): 600-800
- Specific Gravity(g/cm3): 1.05-1.13
- Tensile Strength at Break(MPa): 50-55
- Elongation at Failure(%): 3-6
- Glass Transition (Tg,℃): 180
- Shore Hardness: 90D
Print Settings for 50um (Wanhao D7) (these are meant as a good starting point):
- Base layer cure time: 90 seconds
- Normal layer cure time: 11-14 seconds
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND ANIMALS
- Use in well ventilated area.
- Please wash hands immediately after use or contact.
- Avoid contact with skin - always wear gloves and full covering clothing to avoid possible allergic reaction with skin.
- Use safety glasses or face shield to protect accidental eye contact (it is recommended to not wear contact lenses during use)
- NOT recommended for use in aquariums
- For further information please refer to the SDS
- 500 gram bottle of Spool3D High Temperature Resin
Buy Spool3D High Temperature 3D printer resin from Spool3D online in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!