Duet 2 WiFi - 3D Printer Control Board
Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
DUET 2 Wifi boards shipped July 10, 2018 and after are v1.04 and come with Duet2CombinedFirmware Release 2.0 pre installed.
The Duet 2 Wifi is an advanced 32 bit electronics for the control of 3D printers and other CNC machines. It has the same features as the Duet Ethernet other than providing a WiFi connectivity rather than ethernet, full feature description is available on the wiki, in summary:
- Dedicated Wifi module with EITHER :
- a compact built-in antenna
- a external antenna for extending Wifi range or allowing the Duet 2 Wifi to be mounted in a shielding enclosure with the antenna outside.
- Powerful 32 Bit Processor
- Dedicated Wifi module
- Super quiet TMC2660 stepper drivers, up to 256 microstepping.
- High speed SD card and support for a second SD external card if required.
- Dual extruders on the main board, up to 5 more extruders on the expansion board.
- High Power rating: Each stepper driver is capable of 2.8A motor current, currently limited in software to 2.4A. The bed heater channel is specifically designed for high current (18A).
- Connect via PC, tablet or smartphone on the same network to the on board web interface.
- Setup your printer and update the firmware through the web interface.
- All common 3D printer geometries are supported
- Expandable up to 7 extruders with Firmware support for mixing nozzles and remapping axes to use high power external drivers.
- Support for the PanelDue: a full colour graphic touch screen - available here
Further details of the available addons are given on the Wiki at https://duet3d.com/wiki/Addon_Hardware_Features
We recommend you purchase directly from Think3DPrint3D if you are located in the UK.
Do you need extra?
What's in the box:
- Duet WifFi controller board
- USB cable
- Connector kit
Buy a Duet WiFi circuit board from Spool3D for your 3D printer in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!