BlueCast X-ONE 3D Printer Resin - 500g
Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
BlueCast X-One MONOCHROMATIC LCD - AND DLP printers
ONE resin for ONE thousand applications
- The first castable resin developed for the new LCD monochromatic generation and DLP printers.
- Perfect casting results with any kind of investments and burnout cycles. Low temperature burnout compatibility (even if we recommend 750°C last stage, everything is burned out at 680°C).
- Low temperature melting polymer ensures smooth surface finish and perfect lettering.
- Extreme accuracy and exceptional detail without shrinkage.
- No bleeding issue also on LCD machines.
- The first real meltable resin at low temperature.
- Excellent dimensional stability in time. No shrinkage (natural shrinkage will be compensated during print making polymer expand chemically).
- Low viscosity (easier to clean, easier to get back from patterns).
- Strong adhesion to platform (adhesion layers are exposure layers x4 or even x3), no need to primer.
- Toxic and carcinogenic component free, Low fumes emission during burnout. Very low VOC and negligible smell.
- Low fumes emission during burnout
- Finally, you can cast in any casting house/service every kind of pattern with text, engravings, micropavè etc.
- You can choice for chemical postcuring (longer washing in alcohol make a chemical reaction with X-One) or for traditional washing and UV oven postcuring. After chemical postcuring the color resin change from dark green to gray/white to permit you to check if the procedure was correct
Compatible with: LCD AND DLP PRINTERS
Before you buy, please check the printers compatibility.
Washing mode and postcuring: Please check the Video tutorial:
UV care: Not needed
Color: Dark green - White after curing
- 500 gram bottle of BlueCast X-One 3D printer resin
Buy Bluecast X-One for LCD/DLP 3D printers Spool3D online in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!