BigTreeTech BTT EBB 42 Can Board with MAX31865
Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
BIGTREETECH EBB42 CAN is a nozzle adapter board specially designed for a 42 stepper motor extruder (NEMA-17), which is launched by the 3D printing team Shenzhen Big Tree Technology Co., Ltd. It can communicate via USB or CAN, which will greatly simplify the wirings.
- With BOOT and RESET buttons reserved, users can update the firmware via DFU mode by USB.
- Added protection circuit on the thermistor avoids burning the main control chip caused by leakage current from the heating rod.
- Users can select the thermistor's pull-up resistor values through a jumper wire, so as to support PT1000 (2.2K pull-up resistors), which makes it convenient for DIY.
- Connect the USB with a jumper cap to get it powered on, which effectively isolates the main control board DC-DC from USB 5V.
- Reserved I2C interface allows for filament broke and clogged detection, and supports other DIY functions.
- Added anti-flyback diodes on the heating rod and fans' ports effectively protect the MOS tube from being burned due to reverse voltage.
- Anti-reverse connection protection on the power interface prevents users from burning the motherboard when mistakenly connecting the reverse power line during DIY.
- Onboard MAX31865 supports selecting 2-wire or 4-wire of PT100/ PT1000.
- Supports communication via CAN or USB. The terminal resistor 120R of CAN can be selected through the jumper cap, and it reserves CAN expansion interfaces.
- Equipped ESD protection chip on the USB port prevents the main control board from being broken down by the static electricity of the USB port.
- The adaptor board is equipped with terminals, female reeds, double-way studs and screws, which are required for DIY, greatly meeting the DIY needs of customers.
- EBB42 CAN Board v1.2
- connectors and terminals bag
Buy a BTT EBB42 CAN Board from Spool3D for your 3D printer in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!