Polypropylene Build Plate - Mamorubot
Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
- 【Excellent Adhesion】Mamorubot 3D Printer Platform polypropylene Build plates Shows strong adhesion in printing. Easy to take off models by hand or with a little help from the scraper for very large models.
- 【High Durability】Gest you out of the trouble when plastic film decreased viscosity after a period of usage.
- 【Compatibility】Compatible with most FDM 3D printers
- 【Easy to clean】The model's bottom will be smooth and the platform will be easy to clean by alcohol/water
- 【Better than glass plate】Compatible with ABS, PLA, wood(or many other materials) filaments (sold separately); Allow to print on surface - no need additional adhesives or tape.
How to use:
・Please properly level the bed before printing
・Suggested bed temperature may vary depends on the filament material
Temperature settings for different filaments:
- PLA: 50-70℃
- Flexible filament: 50-70℃
- ABS: 100-125℃ ( 110℃ is recommended )
- PC: 100-130℃ ( 120℃ is recommended )
- Nylon: 90-120℃ ( 110℃ is recommended )
- PP: 100-130℃ ( 120℃ is recommended )
- PETG: 50-70℃
- Mamorubot 3D Printer Platform of selected size
Buy Mamorubot products in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!