Phaetus Dragon Hotend - ST or HF
Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
The printer hotend is the core hardware component of 3D printing equipment. A qualified printing hotend needs to meet the scientific flow rate ratio, so that the heat break will not be blocked by material, and overall prints smoothly. In response to this demand, Phaetus has launched a new generation of 3D printing hotend - “Dragon Hotend ”. Dragon Hotend is composed of a Heat Block, Heat Sink and Heat Break , which are the best combination of hotend printing extrusion kit formed by R&D team after hundreds of tests and debugging!
The Dragon Hotend is the updated 3D printing hotend launched by Phaetus.It adopts a full metal kit, the overall high temperature resistance is up to 500℃, inner hole of the heat break is smooth and the movement resistance is small. Therefore, the filament effectively melts and has smooth outflow without accumulation, blocking and other problems, to achieve a better 3D printing effect.
- Heat break with an ultra-thin wall thickness as thin as 0.1mm, realizing an excellent thermal insulation.
- Increased rigid support structure guarantee the heat break remains intact under external force.
- Integral frame rigid structure makes nozzle replacement more convenient without grasping the heat block.
- The inner hole roughness of nozzle and heat break is Ra0.4, which allows a more smooth movement of filament, resulting in higher resolution prints.
What's in the box:
- Phaetus Dragon hotend (SF or HF chosen)
- allen key set
Buy a Phaetus Dragon Hotend - ST or HF from Spool3D in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!