3.5 Inch HDMI LCD - Waveshare
Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
These small displays look great! Use it mounted on the Pi's GPIO for touch functionality and power via the Pi, or off-board for display only using an HDMI cable and separate power source.
- 480x320 hardware resolution, software configurable up to 1920x1080
- Resistive touch control
- IPS technology, high quality and perfect displaying from very wide viewing angle
- Compatible and Direct-connect with any revision of Raspberry Pi (except the Pi 1 model B or Pi Zero, which requires an HDMI cable)
- Drivers provided (works with your own Raspbian/Ubuntu/Kali/Retropie)
- Supports FBCP software driver as well, allows to config software resolution and set up dual-display
- Also works as a computer monitor, in this case, touch panel is unavailable and HDMI cable is required
- HDMI interface for displaying, no I/Os required (however, the touch panel still needs I/Os)
- Multi-languages OSD menu, for power management, brightness adjustment, contrast adjustment, etc.
- Supports 100-level backlight adjustment
- Supports HDMI audio output
Buy a 3.5 inch Waveshare Raspberry Pi screen from #Spool3D online in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!