Micro Swiss NG™ Direct Drive Extruder for Creality Ender 5 / 5 Pro / 5 Plus (Linear Rail Edition)
Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
This extruder overcomes the shortcomings of all current counterparts on the market, to create an optimal printing experience for everyone.
With the Bevel Gear design, Micro Swiss able to achieve the industry's shortest filament path (less than 41mm). The unique motor placement allows for highly compact, low overhang design. This further increases system rigidity.
- 3:1 Gear ratio
- Adaptable to wide range of 3D Printers
- Hardened steel, precision cut Dual Gear drive
- Industry shortest, highly constrained, TwinClad XT™ plated filament path
- Bevel Gear system allows a low overhang extruder mount
- Integrated with a Micro Swiss All Metal Hotend
- Made in USA by Micro Swiss
Following printer with MGN12 Linear Rail with MGN12H Carriage Block:
- Ender 5
- Ender 5 Pro
- Ender 5 Plus
What's in the box:
1x Master Extruder Assembly
1x Adaptation plate
1x Stepper motor
1x Fan Shroud
1x Custom extension cable
1x Hotend assembly
1x Printed Bracket
- 4x M3 x .5 x 6mm Flat Head Cap Screws
- 4x M2.2 x 8mm Thread Forming Screw for Plastic
- 4x M3 x 12mm Thread Forming Screw for Plastic
- 1x 7mm spanner wrench.
- 1x 1.5mm Allen wrench
- 5x Zip Ties
CNC Machined and Assembled in USA
Buy a Micro Swiss NG direct drive extruder for your Ender 5 series with linear rails 3D printer in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!