GATES Powergrip® GT2 Belting
Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
Sold by the meter
- Profile: GT
- Pitch: 2mm
- Width: 6mm, 9mm, or 12mm
- Material: Chloroprene
Long-length PowerGrip® GT®2 belting is a cost effective, low maintenance drive alternative.
- Eliminates lubrication and re-tensioning to reduce maintenance and labor as compared to roller chain drives.
- Fiberglass tensile cord provides high strength, excellent flex life, and high resistance to elongation.
- Fully operational in temperature extremes of -35°F to +180°F (-34°C to +82°C).
- Neoprene body provides protection against grime, grease, oil, and moisture.
- Nylon tooth facing provides a durable wear surface for long service life.
- PowerGrip® GT®2 has more tooth ratchet resistance than HTD®.
- The PowerGrip® GT®2 belt tooth is designed for use with a specific sprocket groove profile. The sprocket groove-belt tooth combination increases capacity, while improving registration.
- GATES GT2 timing belt of your specified continuous length and width
Buy Gates GT2 timing belt from #Spool3D for your 3D printer in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!