Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
These kits have the latest bearing fix from E3D.
E3D recommends the 'Compact but Powerful' motor with the IGUS bearing version.
E3D 'Slimline' motor can be used on older bearing and the new bearing versions when released.
Titan Aero integrates the Titan extruder and V6 HotEnd into one neat little package. All the lightweight performance, reliability and usability of V6 and Titan, along with some benefits all of its own. Ready to buy as a complete kit or as an upgrade for your Titan extruder, in both 1.75mm and 3mm diameters. Mount two side by side by pairing the standard and mirrored versions, and make the most of your build volume in dual set-ups. Check out the E3D blog post to find out more about the engineering behind Titan Aero.
Compact & Rigid
By combining a HotEnd and extruder, Titan Aero is ultra compact. It offers you an extra 25mm of Z-axis build height compared to a V6 and Titan combo. Thanks to its compactness, Titan Aero is also very rigid, allowing it to work with the fastest of printers and cope better with knocks and bumps.
Accurate Extrusion, Great for Flexibles
By having a short, well constrained filament path, Aero is great for flexibles. It minimises places where filament can bend, buckle and jam, giving a better flexibles printing experience.
The short filament path is also beneficial for regular filaments by improving responsiveness. This means that extrusion can start and stop more immediately, giving accurate, cleaner prints.
V6 Compatible, All Metal Hotend
Titan Aero is built on the E3D V6 all metal design, allowing you to reliably print any thermoplastic at temperatures of more than 300°C.
It’s also been designed to take standard V6 heatbreaks, so that you can interchange components from E3D’s entire modular ecosystem to suit your needs. Choose from temperature sensors, heater cartridges, Volcano, or one of the 92 different nozzles we provide.
Easy to Install, Easy to Use
Aero is mounted using a standard NEMA17 pattern, allowing it to be fitted onto a wide range of printers and making designing mounting solutions straightforward to do.
By using Titan’s custom engineering and rigorously tested extrusion mechanism, Aero is highly reliable and retains all of the smart usability features. It’s a breeze to load and unload filament, manually extrude, adjust idler tension, and clean out debris from the hobb.
Likewise the use of Titan’s 3:1 gearing ratio allows the use of smaller motors, making for a lighter weight carriage whilst maintaining reliability and pushing power.
Titan Aero Key Features:
- Ultra compact design, giving an extra 25mm of Z build height compared to a V6 and Titan combo.
- Short filament path, making printing flexibles easier to do.
- The short filament path also makes the extruder more responsive, improving print quality.
- Includes the existing benefits of both Titan and V6.
- All metal HotEnd that can print any thermoplastic at temperatures of 300+ degrees celsius.
- Available in 1.75mm and 2.85mm, standard and mirrored versions
- Compatible with the rest of the E3D V6 ecosystem, allowing you to switch out sensors, heaters and nozzles for your application.
- Reliable and easy to maintain extruder.
- Geared extrusion for greater accuracy and lower weight.
What's in the Box: Titan Aero Full Kit
*Please note, the Titan Aero kit comes without a mounting bracket or spacer. You'll need a minimum of 2mm spacing between Titan and its motor. Either use a pre-existing spacer, or add 'mounting bracket' in the product options.
- Titan Aero Heatsink (1.75mm or 2.85mm)
- V6 Heatbreak (1.75mm or 2.85mm)
- V6 Heater Block
- V6 0.4mm nozzle (1.75mm or 2.85mm)
- Titan Body (prefitted with bearing and threaded insert
- Idler Lever (prefitted with bearing
- 1.75mm Filament Guide
- 2.85mm Filament Guide
Parts for adjusting Idler Force
- Mounting Screws for 2mm mounting plate.
- Mounting Screws for 7mm mounting plate.
- M3x25 (for securing the Aero sink in the bottom right corner)
- 1 x M4 Thumbscrew
- 1 x M4x10 Button Head Screw
- 1 x M4 Nut
- Idler Spring
- 4 x Self-tapping Screws
- Shake-proof Washer
- Nylon Spacer
- Pinion Gear Grub Screw
- 1 x M3x10 Button Head Screw
- 1 x M3 Washer
- 1 x M3x4 Grub Screw
- Steel Pinion Gear
- Acetal Gear with Filament Drive Shaft
- 40x40x10mm Fan (12V or 24V)
- 30W Heater Cartridge (12V or 24V)
- Thermistor Sensor Cartridge
- 2 x connector cables (for fan and thermistor)
- Sachet of Thermal Paste
- 100mm length of 4mm OD PTFE
Buy an E3D Titan AERO Assembly from #Spool3D for your 3D printer in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!