BIGTREETECH Wireless Transmission Module
Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
BTT SD/TF Cloud V1.0 is launched by the 3D printing team of BigTreeTechnology, which is a module for wireless file transmission between a computer and the 3D printer, so that you can get rid of the constraint of plugging in an SD/TF card.
- The module adopts ESP-12S, which is based on ESP8266's low-power UART-WIFI chip module;
- The main frequency supports 80MHz and 160MHz;
- Spectrum range: 2412-2484MHZ;
- Logic voltage: DC 3.3v;
- USB input voltage: DC 5V;
- Size: SD-24mm *58.3mm; TF - 24 mm * 45.5 mm;
- Transmission file name format requirements: only supports the file name consisting of ASCII code
Scope of application:
- Any SD card interface that communicates via SPI can be plugged in and used directly.
- BIGTREETECH SKR series motherboards (GTR, TFT24 V1.1, TFT35 V3.0, TFT35-E3 V3.0 and so on)
Note: All SD card interfaces that communicate via SDIO mode cannot be used; For example: BIGTREETECH TFT35 V2.0!!
- 1 x wireless module of chosen type
- 1x USB adapter cable
Buy a BIGTREETECH wireless cloud connection module from Spool3D for your 3D printer in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!