|This product is available for pre-order only|
Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
Zortrax Ultrasonic Cleaner is an automatic model cleaning device that relies on high frequency sounds propagated in water to remove excessive resin from models 3D printed on Zortrax Inkspire. Zortrax Inkspire is a resin desktop 3D printer working in UV LCD technology. It's designed around a high-resolution LCD screen with UV LED backlighting that ensures every part of a layer is exposed to the same amount of UV light to uniformly cure the resin. A single pixel measures just 50x50 microns while minimal layer hight is only 25 microns. Zortrax Inkspire offers up to 9x the precision and 8x the speed compared with leading SLA 3D printers. It's perfect for engineering, short and medium series manufacturing as well as precision modeling in dental prosthetics or jewelry design. The printer works with dedicated Zortrax White Resin. Third-party resins are also supported, provided they can be cured by light with 405 nm wavelength. Bundled with Zortrax Ultrasonic Cleaner, it offers seamless and nearly hands-free resin 3D printing experience.
- UV LCD is up to 8x faster than SLA.
- UV LCD is up to 9x more precise than SLA.
- The speed of operation is 20-36 mm/h.
- The XY resolution is 50x50 microns.
- The minimal layer height is 25 microns.
- Capable of serial production.
- External 405 nm resins are supported.
- External slicing software is supported.
- .zcodex and .cws file formats are supported.
- Workspace measures 74x132x175 mm.
- Has Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity.
- Has an intuitive touch interface.
- Device Size: 210 x 210 x 420 mm
- Shipping box: 315 x 312 x 530 mm
- Shipping weight: 10.5 kg
- Zortrax Resin Basic
- External Material Compatible
Buy a Zortrax 3D printer online in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!