Bought this to upgrade a scratch i3 build, it's even better than it looks, the material is 3 mm tool-plate aluminum, just about indestructible and perfectly flat.
Y-axis Aluminum Upgrade Plate - 220mm x 220mm
Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
- 220mm x 220mm x 3mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: ~320 grams
- Brushed, anodized aluminum plate 3mm thick
- Fully compatible with all Prusa i3 variations, MK1/2/A/B heated beds. Drop-in replacement.
- Has 2 x additional provisioning holes for 3 point level adjustment of build surface.
- Allows 3 x linear bearing configuration as well as 4 x bearing configuration.
- Has cutout similar to original Prusa i3 Y carriage design. This helps to clear with Y motor when you use LM8UUs on straps and Y plate is laying low.
Buy an aluminum plate from #Spool3D for your 3D printer in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!