*Voron 2.4 3D Printer Kit by LDO
Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
To leave customization options, these kits do not include a hotend.
This is v2.4r2
Need printed parts?
- Printed Parts for Voron 2.4 - Coming Soon
- Printhead printed parts - Coming Soon
- 3mm Panel printed parts - Coming Soon
LDO printed parts guide: http://docs.ldomotors.com/en/voron/voron2/printed_part_guide_rev_a
Release V2.4 of the VORON2 lineup of 3D printers. This release re-focused on simplicity and cost for VORON2, and has been redesigned from the ground up to be more streamlined, easier to source, more fun to build, and generally a better machine to own. In short, what VORON used to stand for.
This Kit's Features & Extras
- Stainless Steel Linear Rails - 12H size rails for X axis included. No more worrying about rusty rails. Remember to properly lubricate your linear rails!
- Toolhead PCB - The LDO kit includes a modified Hartk toolhead PCB. In addition, they designed a toolhead breakout PCB to make wiring at the controller end simple and straightforward.
- Brass Heatset Insert Tool - Includes a custom machined brass tip for your soldering iron, use it to install heatset inserts with ease!
- Input Shaper Tool- A toolkit that includes all the necessary parts to help you perform input shaper calibration, hassle free.
- Pre-cut & Pre-wired - Kit includes all necessary wiring: cut to the right length and pre-crimped or soldered to their respective parts.
- LED Lighting - Bring lighting to your Voron with included LED strips and all necessary wiring!
- Nevermore Filter - Includes parts for an optional internal circulation filter: the Nevermore Micro V5 by 0ndsk4 (carbon pellets not included due to shipping restrictions).
- Klicky Mod - LDO provides the parts to build your machine using the optional Klicky mod by jlas1.
- Small Tools - Include a small set of hex wrenches for all the fasteners used in the build (Preparing your own set of good quality hex wrenches is still recommended). Also included is a small flat head screwdriver that is useful in a surprising number of situations.
- 2mm Drill Bit - Metric drill bits may not be very common in some parts of the world, so we included one. Use it to ream the filament path in your printed extruder parts.
What's included: (full BOM list)
- Raspberry Pi NOT included
- Hotend NOT included
- All required fasteners
- All required belts, pulleys, idlers, bearings, and shafts (Gates)
- All required cables, precut and precrimped.
- required parts for afterburner direct drive extruder
- LDO Stainless Steel Rails of required lengths
- LDO Voron 2.4 motor kit
- LDO V2.4 Frame kit
- Acrylic Panels
- Mini 12864 LCD Display (BTT)
- BigTreeTech Octopus V1.1
- 7 x TMC2209 Stepper Drivers (BTT)
- Mean Well LRS-200-24
- AC inlet integrated switch and fuse, CAT6 Insert
- OMRON SSR and DIN Mount
- Magnetic Pad and Spring Steel Flex Plate
- Build Plate, Cast 5083 Alloy, Blanchard Ground
- Keenovo Silicon thermal pad for bed heating and 125c thermal fuse
- 40x40x10 centrifugal fan ; 40x40x20 Axial Fan ; 2 x 60x60x20 Axial Fans
- PCB's - Toolhead, Breakout, LED Junction, XT Endstop, Z Endstop
- Klicky Probe Kit
- LDO Input Shaper Kit
- Nevermore Micro V5 Parts
- DIN Rail
- drag cable chains
- PTFE bowden tube
- Terminal Blocks
- rubber feet
- SD Card
- VHB tape ; foam panel tape
- Small Tools
Notable features for this release:
- Afterburner Toolhead System, features minimal parts you actually swap, and improved cooling of both hot end and parts. Comes in both Direct Feed and Bowden configurations. We've incorporated all feedback received during the beta testing process and made it much easier to assemble.
- Direct drive A and B motors allow for smoother belt path and less parasitic loses. Also reduces noise and ringing, while improving machine reliability.
- Z rails are now centered on the vertical extrusions, allowing use of almost any 2020 T slot profile available.
- Increased Y travel. There's now a full 10mm of over-travel on Y axis, allowing one to use the Z nozzle probe without sacrificing build plate space.
- XY joints and Z idlers now use regular 20T toothed pulleys, reducing complexity and cost, while improving reliability of the machine. Z idlers are also simplified and now use single screw for belt tension adjustment.
- Z drives now accommodate any metal 80T pulley available on the market, including ones with flanges. Metal 80T improve accuracy over printed 80T pulleys, and allow for more consistent gantry leveling results.
- New front idlers are vastly simplified and also feature single screw belt tension adjustment. This allows users to get more consistent results when tensioning belts and, more importantly, while trying to match the belt tensions of a group of belts.
- Part counts and variety has been reduced, and printed parts now require much less plastic.
- Improved bed mounting using globally sourceable spacers in order to help eliminate bed distortion during the build process.
- Front panel is now a set of doors, using magnetic latches and print-in-place hinges.
- Screw-down panel clips from V2.1 return with a re-design and improved installation method. They are now almost as quick as the quick-release panel clips to install and remove.
- Rear fan housing has been redesigned to help utilize more of the filter material. It now uses a 60mm fan for easier 24V sourcing.
- Rear plug panel sees the return of the integrated non-filtered mains inlet, which is much cheaper and easier to source. It also features dual Keystone terminal slots for easy port extendability (CAT6, USB, etc).
- Electronics compartment layout has been improved to allow better cooling and easier component management. DIN3 (35mm) rails are the standard configuration now which bring with it much improved installation and maintenance experience. Electronic compartment cooling is now provided by dual 60mm fans, significantly improving component cooling.
- Take advantage of the Voron on Discord: https://discord.gg/voron. The community is very active on Discord and the users are very helpful on the channel.
- Download Fusion 360 and get a free license to view the 3D model of the printer. The 3D model is a very useful reference when the manual is ambiguous or unclear.
- Check out Nero 3DP's Youtube channel, he has a ton of videos on assembling Voron printers.
- Get a serial number once you finish building your Voron.
Buy a LDO Voron v2.4 3D Printer Kit from Spool3D online in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!