Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
Please read available online resources for connections. We are not responsible for board damage that is caused by being misinformed.
The TMC2100 silent stepstick stepper motor driver comes with header pins soldered. A heatsink with adhesive backing is included (the heatsink does NOT go directly on the IC like other drivers - it is installed behind the IC on the side of the bord with the potentiometer). Please read available online resources for connections. We are not responsible for board damage that is caused by being misinformed.
- Step/Dir interface with microstep interpolation (up to 256 microsteps)
- Motor voltage: 4.75 - 46V
- stealthChop - for quiet operation and smooth motion
- spreadCycle - highly dynamic motor control chopper
The calculation method of driver current:i=Vref*1.9/2.5
Default Vref is 0.65v, Default Current is 0.5a max current is 1A.
- TMC2100 stepper motor driver
- heatsink with adhesive backing
Buy a TMC2100 stepper motor driver from #Spool3D for your 3D printer in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!