Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
Reduce, Reuse, reSpool3D!
Print it right with Spool3D PLA 3D printer filament. Our PLA thermoplastic filament is manufactured with tight tolerances from premium grade material. Our filament has been tested on popular fused filament fabrication desktop 3D printer platforms.
PLA filament is an excellent material for a beginner to start with, as it typically doesn't require a heated bed and has the added benefit of being a bioplastic, typically derived from corn. Low odour and consistently round diameters make this material very easy to work with.
PLA filament should be stored in the provided resealable plastic bag with dessicant pack.
Please see our filament temperature guide here: Spool3D Temperature Guide
- premium filament
- refillable coils mean less waste - cardboard coil centre means recycling can be done anywhere
- comes with a resealable bag and dessicant
- lower shipping weight forwards savings on to you
- print your own reSpool3D refillable spool
- scale for weight and length estimate
- printable on printers with 200mm x 200mm beds
- threaded assembly - no extra hardware required
- channels to refasten your filament to change colours easily
Please see our full colour palette here: Spool3D Colour Palette
- 1.75 mm plastic PLA filament(Polylactic Acid; tolerance +/- 0.02mm)
- 1 kilogram refill coil - requires a refillable spool (coil size: 100 mm ID x 200 mm OD x 70 mm W)
- Optimum extrusion temperature: 195-210 degrees celsius
- Optimum bed temperature: 0-60 degrees celsius
- Consistently provides excellent build quality for low cost 3D printing.
- Included in the box: 1kg refill coil of PLA175-10001WHTr filament, vacuum packaged in plastic with dessicant
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 kg
Buy #Spool3D 3D printer filament online in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!