Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 2 and pay only $3.00 each
- Buy 3 - 3 and pay only $2.75 each
- Buy 4 - 4 and pay only $2.50 each
- Buy 5 - 5 and pay only $2.25 each
- Buy 6 - 6 and pay only $2.10 each
- Buy 7 - 7 and pay only $1.95 each
- Buy 8 - 8 and pay only $1.80 each
- Buy 9 - 9 and pay only $1.70 each
- Buy 10 or above and pay only $1.60 each
Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
- Price reduces per 'quantity' as quantity increases
- 6 meters of filament for each 'quantity' selected (~18 grams)
- Multiple colours can be selected - select the quantity of one colour, add to cart, and continue doing this with each colour you require
- If selecting more than a quantity of 1 for a particular colour, the filament will come as one continuous length (ie. a quantity of 3 means you will receive a continuous length of 18 meters for that particular colour)
- Quantities under 7 can be shipped by Canada Post letter mail to reduce shipping costs. Quantities over 7 will have to be shipped as a parcel due to the limitations on thickness for letter mail.
- Vacuum sealed with desiccant
Samples are perfect for small projects or for getting a variety of colour for one of our 3D printer pens to use as refills.
Print it right with Spool3D PLA 3D printer filament. Our PLA thermoplastic filament is manufactured with tight tolerances from premium grade material. Our filament has been tested on popular fused filament fabrication desktop 3D printer platforms.
PLA filament is an excellent material for a beginner to start with, as it typically doesn't require a heated bed and has the added benefit of being a bioplastic, typically derived from corn. Low odour and consistently round diameters make this material very easy to work with.
PLA filament should be stored in a resealable plastic bag with the desiccant pack provided.
Please see our filament temperature guide here: Spool3D Colour Palette
- 1.75 mm plastic PLA filament(Polylactic Acid; tolerance +/- 0.04mm)
- Optimum extrusion temperature: 190-230 degrees Celsius
- Colour: customer selected
- Consistently provides excellent build quality for low cost 3D printing.
Buy filament samples from #Spool3D for your 3D printer in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!