PLA - 1.75mm - Natural to Purple$36.00
Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
Print it right with Spool3D PLA 3D printer filament. Our PLA thermoplastic filament is manufactured with tight tolerances from premium grade material. Our filament has been tested on popular fused filament fabrication desktop 3D printer platforms.
PLA filament is an excellent material for a beginner to start with, as it typically doesn't require a heated bed and has the added benefit of being a bioplastic, typically derived from corn. Low odour and consistently round diameters make this material very easy to work with.
PLA filament should be stored in a resealable plastic bag with the dessicant pack provided.
Please see our filament temperature guide here: Spool3D Temperature Guide
Please see our full colour palette here: Spool3D Colour Palette
- 1.75 mm plastic PLA filament(Polylactic Acid; tolerance +/- 0.04mm)
- 1 kilogram spool (spool size: 90 mm ID x 200 mm OD x 63.5 mm W; spool hole diameter: 54 mm)
- Optimum extrusion temperature: 190-230 degrees celsius
- Colour: Natural to Purple (colour change in UV light)
- Consistently provides excellent build quality for low cost 3D printing.
- Included in the box: 1kg spool of PLA175-10007PRP filament, vacuum packaged in plastic with dessicant
- Shipping Weight: 1.65 kg
Buy #Spool3D 3D printer filament online in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!