*PLA - Glow in the Dark$3.00
Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
Glow in the Dark filament from Spool3D.
We recommend an abrasive resistant nozzle for printing glow in the dark filament.
Filament requires charging with light prior to glowing. Enhanced further when charged with UV light. Non-glowing colour is white.
Print it right with Spool3D PLA 3D printer filament. Our PLA thermoplastic filament is manufactured with tight tolerances from premium grade material. Our filament has been tested on popular fused filament fabrication desktop 3D printer platforms.
PLA filament is an excellent material for a beginner to start with, as it typically doesn't require a heated bed and has the added benefit of being a bio-plastic, typically derived from corn. Low odour and consistently round diameters make this material very easy to work with.
PLA filament should be stored in a resealable plastic bag with the dessicant pack provided.
- 1.75 mm plastic PLA filament(Polylactic Acid; tolerance +/- 0.02mm)
- Optimum extrusion temperature: 195-210 degrees celsius
- Glow Colour: please choose from options
- Weight: 0.5kg
- Consistently provides excellent build quality for low cost 3D printing.
- Included in the box: spool of chosen filament, vacuum packaged in plastic with dessicant, extra resealable bag
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 kg
- 0.5 kg - 200 mm OD x 39 mm W; spool hole diameter: 54 mm
Buy Spool3D glow in the dark PLA 3D printer filament online in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!