MKS Gen-L v2.0
Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
Please read available online resources for connections. We are not responsible for board damage that is caused by being misinformed.
MKS Gen-L v2.0
The MKS GEN-L v2.0 makes setting up UART and SPI mode easier with jumper caps rather than external wiring required with the v1.0.
- Arduino MEGA compatible Atmega2560 and FT232 processors are compatible with all RAMPS class firmware
- Firmware can use the same configuration as ramps1.4
- Easy DISPLAY + SD-CARD connector, RepRapDiscount SmartController compatible pin header on board
- Easy connect MKS TFT on AUX-1
- All extra pins broken out the same as ramps1.4(AUX-1,AUX-2,AUX-3,Servos1)
- 3 x temperature ADC connectors for thermistors
- Up to 5 motor driver with easy micro stepping setup (micro switches)
- 4x PWM capable power mosfet outputs with voltage selector for MainPower.(Bed,Extruder0,Extruder1, Fans)
- 4 layers PCB, optimize heat dissipation.
- 3 x 5V output, 3 x 12V-24V output interface.
- 6x end stop connectors with power supply Xmin/Xmax/Ymin/Ymax/Zmin/Zmax
- Recoverable fuse for short-circuit protection.
- MKS Gen-L v2.0 circuit board
- 20 x jumpers
MKS-GEN-L vs MKS-GEN
- Uses CH340 processor.
- Replaced with MP1584 power supply module.
- smaller board size (110mm x 84mm)
Buy an MKS Gen-L v2.0 circuit board from #Spool3D for your 3D printer in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!