MKS BASE-L v2.1
Free shipping in Canada for orders over $140 before tax. (via Canada Post)
Please read available online resources for connections. We are not responsible for board damage that is caused by being misinformed.
- All functions are integrated in one board that simplifies combination of interfaces on RAMPS1.4 and solves failure-prone problem.
- Uses HR4982 as motor driver
- 4 layers PCB, optimizes heat dissipation.
- 3x temperature ADC connectors for thermistors
- 4x PWM capable power mosfet outputs with voltage selector for main power.(Bed, Extruder0, Extruder1, Fans)
- 6x end stop connectors with power supply Xmin/Xmax/Ymin/Ymax/Zmin/Zmax
- Supports 12V-24V power input.
- Can be directly connected to 2004LCD control panel, 12864LCD control panel and MKS TFT displays
- Firmware can use the same configuration as RAMPS1.4
- MKS BASE uses 5 x A4982 stepper motor drivers
- Can control a dual extruder printer
- Recoverable fuse for short-circuit protection
MKS BASE vs MKS BASE-L:
- USB adopts 16u2 drive instead of FT232
- Power module uses 2596
- HR4982 stepper drivers are built in instead
- MKS BASE_L v2.1 circuit board
- USB cable
Buy an MKS BASE_L v2.1 circuit board from #Spool3D for your 3D printer in Canada without the surprise cost of the exchange rate!